Saturday, March 6, 2010

What a gorgeous day!

So we've now had several beautiful sunshiny days in a row. I'm beginning to wonder how long it's going to last but while it does; I'm going to enjoy every minute of it! Because the weather is so pretty, I've gotten the chance to walk at the park a couple of days this week, which makes me feel really great!
In dance, we've been working really hard because our spring recital is just around the corner (in May). I can't wait, although I've really got my work cut out for me. Being in five dances of my own and also dancing with one of the classes I teach should definitely be fun but REALLY hard work. I'm also quite excited that we have a professional dancer playing the lead role in our performance! I hope I get to know her well, especially since I plan on attending the summer intensive at the company she dances with!
Well, I've got to run! I'm about to do some of my ballet strengthening and stretching exercises! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment